Today, we are here to help you be resourceful this holiday season with simple & lovely gift ideas using Lone Star Living flower bouquets. If you're a DIY-er and love getting crafty, here's a kickstart gift box perfect for any holiday occasion!
- Lonestar Living November Bouquet
- Shoe box
- Wrapping paper for flowers (newspaper, craft paper, etc.)
- Spray paint (optional colors)
- Fabric/paper (optional)
- Spray paint your shoe box with your choice of color. Be sure to lay down a large piece of cardboard or plastic to ensure spray paint only paints box.
- We chose the inside and outside to be different colors in order to provide contrast. If doing two colors, using a piece of paper to block a side from being sprayed from another color will help.
- Once spray paint has dried, size, cut & tape the fabric/ on to the top of the box. (optional).
- Tie your ribbon into a bow and tape onto shoe box top at the center.
- Place wrapped flowers into box and give to a loved one!*